Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dinner.

Tonight I ate dinner with my parents for the first time since.. oh I don't know, months.  I was chatting away and my mom said she noticed that ever since I started my new job I seem a lot happier.  I didn't even know how to respond because I spent the entire day crying hysterically before they got home.  I haven't been able to get a good long cry out for as long as I can remember.  But today was one of the saddest days I've had in awhile.  All of the frustration finally poured out of me for about 4 or 5 hours.. It took 2 and a half hours just to pull myself out of bed.  Maybe getting that all out allowed me to act happier right afterword.. But happy?  I'm not happy, mother.  But I guess it's good that you think I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment