Monday, May 31, 2010

sleep

I have a headache from the pain.  I tried to take medicine but stupid Tylenol isn't strong enough.  This is one of those nights when I wish I was the type to drink.. because I would drink till I couldn't feel anymore. I've never done that... I've never even been drunk... but if things don't get better, who knows what might happen.

I don't think there's anything at all in this world that could cheer me up right now.  I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I had such a horrible headache last night, I couldn't read, study, or even sleep.

    I think it's really important to keep an optimistic outlook, even though that might get hard. Even though sometimes it seems near impossible. Because looking forward is what gets you forward. Every once in a while, though, it's nice to resort to that Valium: sleep.

    ReplyDelete