I tried to go extremely easy on myself and started reading Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. I got through the first chapter and haven't picked it up since. Yeah. Books just aren't my thing I guess. I want them to be though! In an effort to end this post on a positive note, I'm going to force myself to get through the second chapter. I'll let you know how that goes.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
A place to write
Wow. This is quite freeing and constricting all at once. A place to write, and write only. This could either go very wrong or be an amazing outlet for me. I'm just going to take the pressure off myself right away and say that I'm not a writer. Not even close. I'd love to be able to write beautiful prose, but I don't read enough for that to even be possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to it : )
ReplyDelete