Saturday, June 5, 2010

I really really really desperately want this.  Right nowww!!!!  :(  I think I'm either gonna strangle myself, cry, or sleep, or die.  I just cannot freaking take it anymore.  I hate life.  I'm going to be alone forever.  That sounds cliched, but it's so true.  I know it.


I'm so upset I just.... I want to sob uncontrollably and scream at the top of my lungs!!

1 comment:

  1. I am unable to see the video, but I think I'm able to deduce what it is you want. I know the feeling of just wanting it all to be over; to either get what you want/need or just have everything stop. It's a bit melodramatic, but I don't think we can help feeling that.

    I honestly don't believe you're going to be alone forever. I find myself thinking the same thing more often than not, but you're a pretty awesome person. I mean, I barely know you, and I already want to get to know you better. You don't give yourself enough credit. Maybe it's confidence you're lacking? Or maybe it's just the situation you're in, maybe you're in a shlump and you just need to get out of it. You'r going to meet someone who's lovely and deserves you, that sounds cliched, but I know it's true.

    Me, on the other hand, not so sure.

    ReplyDelete