Thursday, June 3, 2010

I want to kill myself

Okay that's a smidge dramatic, but I just don't know what to do about this situation.  I don't know if I should bring it up and put myself out there like that.  ..In a way, I want to because it's the only way I'll be able to get some sort of solution/closure.  But I'm always the one to do that and it never gets me what I want.  I just end up being the needy one.. the one who is too easy to contact, always free, always needing a friend.  I'm so sick of it.  The other option is to suck it up, pretend nothing's wrong, and try to move on... and hope I forget in time.  It won't be easy though, because signs are everywhere.  

I don't even know if I have the right to feel this way.  Maybe I'm being silly.  Maybe I cling too tightly.  Is this going to keep happening for the rest of my life?  It must be something about me because it never ends.      


Sometimes
Only sometimes
I question everything
And I’m the first to admit
if you catch me in a mood like this
I can be tiring…

even embarrassing




note:  Tooly & Mahoney, I'm sure you both regret asking for a link to this because it's become my outlet for every crappy feeling I have inside.  Hope you're enjoying!  lol

2 comments:

  1. Aaah, noes! I'm getting sadistic pleasures about not being the only one suffering. :|

    But no, really, I joke. it might sound strange, but I actually ~enjoy getting a peek into your mind. I'm here if you need anything like venting (or whatever), I've been known to lend an ear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the venting, I welcome it, because I know how important it is for someone to vent. And isn't that what a blog is for anyway?

    And if you want you ever want to talk, just let me know :3

    ReplyDelete